Join the growing discussion on digital badging and its role in the early care and education and aftershool workforce.
- 2012 Workforce Dataset: A Review of Workforce Trends
- State of Registries Survey 2012: A Survey of the Nation's Early Childhood and School-Age Registries
- The State of the Nation's Trainer and Training Registries and Approval Systems
- Core Data Elements for Early Childhood and School-Age Registries (Revised July 2013)
- State of Early Childhood and School-Age Workforce Registries (2009)
Here you will find information about the National Registry Alliance's Partnership Eligibility Review process and projects including participation in the National Dataset, and partnership opportunities with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the National Association of Family Childcare (NAFCC), the National Accreditation Council (NAC) and the Council for Professional Recognition (the CDA Council).
Those states and regions with registries which have successfully completed the PER process include: Connecticut, Illinois, Miami-Dade County Florida, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Access the registry map to link to regional and state registry resources.
Click Links to find your way to other organizations of interest.